• Proven track record of both user-facing and server side logic for real-time interactive applications, data visualization, content management and beyond.
• Experience taking a web based application from idea to a shippable product.
• Mastery of back-end server development using Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Python or PHP.
• Deep understanding of security, authentication and data protection methods.
• Comfortable designing and integrating data access APIs.
• Led or managed the deployment of cloud-based mobile applications for iOS and Android.
• Pride in writing well-structured, reusable code and libraries for future use.
• 5+ years of hands-on web and mobile application experience, ideally with a back-end focus.
• Expertise in front-end (AngularJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js) and back-end technologies (Ruby on Rails, Node, Python, PHP).
• Experience or ability to manage a team for native mobile app development via iOS and Java.
• Experienced with data access APIs, JSON and Restful services.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• People think of you as the “best back-end developer I know”
• Excited to lead the technical side of a growing digital company
• Passionate and knowledgeable about web & mobile technologies
• Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups
• Believer in a “think-first” mentality
• Tech startup experience or the openness to take the leap
• Eager for a fun, fast-paced environment where the rules aren’t all written yet
• Competitive Salary + Equity
• Apple Equipment
• Team Lunches
• Stocked Fridge
• Access to the OPO Startups Community & Events
• Daily Ping Pong Matches
What to talk?
Please send your info via the button or directly to Jeff at email@example.com.